Cat Doorbell - a bestseller!
A wireless rainproof doorbell for petowners, with signalling sound and light when the cat wants to be let in – no more making holes in doors for cat/dog-flaps.
Fasten the sensor where the cat usually comes to be let in. Then place the receiving bell inside the house, and move according to your needs. The bell sounds/flashes indicating that the cat wants to be let inside. Check out our Youtube film.
- No more making holes in doors for cat/dog-flaps.
- Works also on dogs.
- No neighbouring cats visiting through a cat/dog-flap.
- No more cold waitings for your cat.
- Increased security against burglary.
- No more unwanted catches/trophies brought inside.
- Choose between 10 different sounds.
- Silent mode with blinking light in rainbow colors.
- Easy installation.
The wireless pet doorbell is an innovative solution, for the cat or dog to notify when it wants to be let in. The pet's own doorbell!
The perfect gift!
This clever product consist of a wireless rainproof infrared sensor, and a receiver with flashing lights and sound. Fasten the sensor where the cat or dog usually comes to be let in. Then place the receiving bell inside the house, and move according to your needs. The bell sounds/flashes indicating that the pet wants to be let inside. The receiver can easily be moved between different rooms, and can be set in the following 4 modes: only ringing mode, only the flashing light, both ringing and the flashing light mode, and has an adjustable volume control.
- IR sensor for outdoor use.
- Bell for indoor use with 10 different ringtones.
- Digital coding system, long range, but doesn't interferes with neighbors' wireless devices.
- Up to 50 meter range (metal structures, concrete walls can limit the scope).
- Flashing light in rainbow colors.
- Receiver: 90 x 60 x 30mm, powered by 3x1.5 volt, size LR6/AA batteries.
- IR sensor dimension 55 x 75 x 65 mm, powered by 1x9 volt, size 6LR61 battery.
- Wireless radio frequency (433mhz).
- CE, RoHS. Pat. pend. Blister pack.